Abereen, United Kingdom
Seatronics, part of Acteon Group, supplies specialist subsea solutions pursuing excellence both in engineering capability and customer support. Our continually developing expertise allows us to provide full service capability on demand encompassing rental, sales, service and repair, calibration, personnel and asset management.
Seatronics are currently looking to hire a Sales Engineer on a full-time permanent basis. Based at their Facility in Aberdeen the Sales Engineer is responsible for growth and development of our Rental and Sales Division across the UK Region. The role is directly accountable to the Operations Manager managing the current resources to deliver or exceed the agreed rental and sales targets at or above the agree profit percentage.
The responsibilities of the Sales Engineer will include but not be limited to the following:
- Leading and promoting the Rental and Sales effort within the company
- Quote customers for rentals and sales including following up on enquiries
- Raise Po's for purchase and rental equipment
- Work with Operations manager to grow and develop our Rental Sales Division
- Identify and develop new customers throughout the UK Region, Europe, and Africa on behalf of our represented products as previously discussed
- Tasked with promoting the company's rental, sales and associated services currently offered, namely our calibration facility, ROV Tooling and Cabling
- Liaise with other bases to ensure equipment requirements are met
- Ensure that a client database is always maintained. This to include not only all details of projects and orders but also key customer contact names and communication details.
- Provide a weekly report to the Operations Manager, including rental orders and revenue forecast, details of new leads and prospects that material to the company and information on any market developments or trends that may impact the business.
- Undertake work in line with various areas of compliance, including but not restricted to Customs/Export Control/Import/Anti-Bribery/QA
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Experience working in a team in a fast-paced sales environment
- Experience of managing an asset rental pool to ensure good utilisation and budgetary control
- Experience of Microsoft Office suite; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Knowledge of the oil and gas sector including the offshore market
- Market awareness of marine equipment and subsea operations
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated verbal communication skills
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.