Project Manger - Renewables
As a Project Manager within our Clean Energy business you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of multi-disciplinary renewable energy projects typically focusing on (but not limited to) onshore wind, storage solutions and solar.
You will represent Wood as a key technical and project management resource by sharing knowledge and experience to aid overall development of competencies within the Team, Group and Company to enhance overall project delivery to clients.
- Provide project management and technical advisor/owners engineer services to a range of multi-disciplinary renewable energy projects;
- Lead and interface with a team of specialists to progress and deliver renewable energy projects through pre-construction and construction phases;
- Progress projects in accordance with the pre-defined budgets, deadlines and quality requirements;
- Lead and contribute to the development of technical schedules of EPC, BoP, and TSA contracts;
- Lead Invitation to Tender (ITT), tender evaluation and contract negotiation processes;
- Act on behalf of clients to interface with contractors, monitor and report on contractor’s progress and compliance with their contracts;
- Contribute to business development activities and assist in securing new projects and opportunities for the company;
- Draft robust proposals for submission to our clients;
- Ensure health and safety considerations are integral to the delivery of projects and project tasks.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering, technical or scientific discipline;
- Experience in the pre-construction and construction phases of renewable energy projects;
- Experience in project management for a renewable energy technology development;
- Experience of working within a consultancy environment;
- International experience of developing renewable energy projects;
- Knowledge of forms of contract and/or experience in contract negotiations;
- CSCS or equivalent site safety passport and a practical understanding of safety regulations;
- Willingness for occasional worldwide travel;
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written).
- A postgraduate qualification related to renewable energy or significant knowledge of a range of renewable energy system technologies;
- Previous experience of working in a consultancy;
- Stakeholder management;
- Experience in delivering multiple multi-disciplinary projects simultaneously.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.