Hydrogen International Project Director
The Hydrogen International Project Director manages Qair Hydrogen projects: check progress, ensure common strategy and insight sharing. She/he also finds potential Offtakers and Industrial partners to develop Hydrogen projects in Brazil and Iceland.
- Liaise with local Iceland/Brazil teams to ensure efficient management of offtakers and partners, fostering a collaborative working environment;
- Serve as the primary technical contact for the assigned opportunity with Group or Third-party stakeholders, overseeing interactions with potential customers throughout the solution development and proposal phases;
- Ensure comprehensive tracking of all projects, providing regular progress updates and retroplanning in coordination with local teams;
- Facilitate seamless information sharing among all H2 teams, promoting cross-functional collaboration for project success;
- Coordinate Qair Hydrogen projects by monitoring progress, ensuring alignment with the common strategy, and facilitating insight sharing.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with regulatory, industrial, and financial partners to design optimal ecosystems for each project;
- Finalize partnerships with industrial and financial stakeholders, and execute offtake contracts for both existing and upcoming projects;
- Collaborate closely with Pricing and Financing teams to ensure strategic alignment and financial viability;
- Ensure active business development for large Hydrogen projects outside of France;
- Identify potential offtakers and industrial partners for Hydrogen projects in Brazil and Iceland.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Masters degreee or equivalent;
- About 15 years of experience;
- Experience in industrial project development, ideally in the gas industry;
- Business acumen;
- Strong Interpersonal skills to coordinate the country teams;
- Strategic thinking;
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.