Program Manager Ocean
The Ocean Cleanup
The Ocean Cleanup runs complex projects to develop technology to rid the world’s oceans of plastic. The Program Manager Ocean will support the project teams by proactively collecting information and translating it into plans and forecasts, monitoring their progress and financial impact, and supporting the overall project by enacting processes to ensure we achieve our objectives.
Your responsibilities include:
- Program monitoring, controlling, and forecasting of progress (incl. planning, risks, and finance);
- Improving internal processes and project management structures;
- Managing the document control process;
- Drive continuous learning in the Ocean team;
- Hands-on support to the project teams to help achieve their tasks and objectives.
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree, preferably with engineering affinity or background;
- Prince2, PMP or MSP is a plus;
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in project controls and/or project management, preferably in a field where you have experience that prepared you for this job (e.g., in (innovation) engineering, construction, innovation, ship-building, maritime industry, etc.);
- Fluent in English.
- Curious, proactive, and results-driven team player;
- Can find structure in complex situations by utilizing strong communication skills to guide the team through your planning;
- Understand that a certain amount of groundwork (document control, follow-up for planning updates, administrative tasks, etc.) is part of the job and project success;
- Performs well in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment;
- Above all, has an intrinsic motivation to work on our ambitious and meaningful mission.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.